Don and I can't wait to see Aiden's Mum-Mum & Pop-Pop, who will arrive next month to celebrate Aiden's birthday with us, and to have a good birthday bash. But we can definitely wait on those tantrums to come...
Wednesday, 16 June 2010
Yikes, Toddlerhood!
How can it be that my baby is nearly ready to celebrate his first birthday?? I am so excited and yet can scarcely believe how rapidly his first year of life has flown. I am already meeting new challenges as Aiden experiments with cause and effect: throwing toys, slapping me in the face and early signs of tantrums resulting from being told 'no'. In spite of bracing myself for becoming a disciplinarian and praying for patience, I am enjoying the thrills of each advancement he makes towards walking and talking. He is cruising very well and often takes a few steps between the table and the couch, for example. Sometimes, I think he is trying to say 'cot' (for cat) or 'nana' (for banana), but really can't say without a doubt that I am interpreting his baby-speak correctly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment