Monday, 10 December 2012

Noah's First Year

The Birthday Boy
But, how in the world did we get here?
Wasn't he just the tiniest thing yesterday?
Well, I  double-checked the calendar and my photo album and the truth is,
 it has been an entire year since my second little guy arrived.  We are incredibly blessed to have this sweet little boy in our family and I hope you enjoy seeing him grow by looking through his first year photos as much as I did.
2 weeks
Super sleeper!  People seriously disbelieved us
that Noah was actually awake sometimes.
He did mostly sleep through his first bath.
5 weeks
Such a happy, smiley boy
2.5 months
Smiles, laughs, gurgles and coos
3 months
Holding head up really well and bracing his shoulders.
4 months
Sitting with support and very smiley.
Still curling up those toes and loving to chew on them.
5 months
Gimme food!  Quite preferred slurping rice from a bowl
than using a pesky spoon.
6.5 months
Sitting unaided and crawling!  I must say, Noah's crawling style is unique.
I think it stemmed from the desire to stand up and walk while crawling:
 step with right foot and drag the other leg behind.
7 months
Standing holding on, unaided.
Noah was a super-stander from about 1 month and
 loved to stand in our laps.  He was able to bear his
weight fully soooo early on.
Also, lots of hand chewing = first teeth!
8 months
Walking with a walker!
9-10 months
Standing up unaided, walking holding onto furniture.
 First unaided steps. Babbling mama, dada.
Loads of drool. 4 more teeth.
Loves peak-a-boo and hide and seek.
Busy month!
11 months
Looking like such a big boy now.
Toddling around the house from room to room!
Shakes head for no and nods for yes.
1 year
Opening his first birthday presents,
which were promptly and intensively examined by older brother...

2 comments: