I have reached the conclusion that there's only so much you can do to 'baby-proof' your home. I spend a lot of time thinking of ways I can put things out of reach, put up barriers, etc. and still, Aiden out-manoeuvres me. On my first post, I recalled how Aiden shocked me by climbing up onto our futon and up until now I have been relieved he has not pursued this further. Yeah. Up until now. How do you 'baby-proof' a couch?? It wouldn't be dangerous, except Aiden does not understand how to safely climb down the furniture he has scaled. Plus, when he is on top of the sofa, he can now reach other 'no-no' items like the electrical cables for the television, which are not easily rearranged. I must now be ever so much more vigilant because he is quick as lightning to get up there. Additionally, he can now climb on to the other, taller futon. I think I'm going to have the kid you can't find anywhere only to hear him giggle from the top of a tree.
No comments:
Post a Comment